Advertisement

Sag / Cap

topic posted Sat, July 30, 2005 - 10:14 PM by  Temporarily
Share/Save/Bookmark
Wow..I just looked through the discussions and saw that nobody mentioned Sag/Cap pairings.

Well I am currently in the third month of a relationship with a Capricorn that feels like it could be the "real thing."

I've had two Cap affairs in the past and one relationship that fizzled out after 3 months (mostly due to a serious May-December age differential).

Now here I am again and it's so far, so good. I also ran into one of the Astro twins who had been in a Sag/Cap relationship for 3 years.

Any words of support/warning?

------------------------------------------------------
FYI to all: I don't have easy access to Tribe
these days. So if you need a prompt response,
msg me with your email addy and I'll get right
back atcha'!
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Sag / Cap

Sun, July 31, 2005 - 9:36 PM
    So far the "most-perfect" relationship I have had has been with a Cap. We're going on 4 years, and everything is going great.

Also a side note... I seem to be surrounded by capricorns, anyone else have THIS situation? mother, father, boyfriend, friend 1, friend 2, brother, aunt, grandmother, friend 1's son. No bad relationships in the mix thank goodness, just thought it strange to have so MANY cap's in my life at one time.....

~Muze
  • Re: Sag / Cap

Fri, December 2, 2005 - 11:14 PM
    WOW! interesting.

I my self have been in a wonderful relationship with a Cap for 8 years as of next week! Couldnt imagine myself with anyone else.

Aren't we supposed to be a very bad mix?

After parusing this tribe I decided to take a look at our charts. Its interesting that my Mercury is in Cap and his is in Sag. I guess that just means that in a lot of ways we just get each other.

Any who...

I hope that Relationship with your Cap is still going. If not... better luck next time.

Mon, December 5, 2005 - 1:58 PM
      It's great unitl you find out they have been lying to you.

Sadly part of me still loves my Cap.

Mon, December 5, 2005 - 2:10 PM
        Too funny..my brother is a Cap..we're the best of friends. I've never been w/ anyone that is a cap, but if I can get along w/ my brother this well who knows.

Mon, December 5, 2005 - 2:53 PM
          Bleh, I've had enough Caps. It would take a lot for me to trust one again; they can be so controlling and uncommunicative!

Fri, August 1, 2008 - 9:47 PM
            I hear ya on the controlling and lack of communication. Mine left me because she felt overwhelmed. I'm Sag w/ Cap rising & she's Cap with Sag rising. I'm still really bummed. I love her alot and can't begin to figure out how to reach her heart. She's shut me out and I'm sure if I press her she'll just back away further. Any thoughts on how to reach a Cap's heart when they close off?

Mon, December 12, 2005 - 8:52 AM
    I've been with my Cap for nearly four years and it is wonderful. I've had a few people try to warn me off of a relationship Cap but I think they are full of crap.

Sat, June 7, 2008 - 3:24 AM
    Well, I'm surounded by Virgos, but I ltend to develop strong feelings for Caps. My moon is in Cap

Thu, August 21, 2008 - 10:58 PM
    I'll say, that I'm a Cap currently with a Sag, and its the most amazing love affair I've yet had. I've gotten lots of experience from past relationships, and that has really helped me alot in my current situation. I'll add that the chemistry is beyond anything.

Recent topics in "! Sagittarian Love"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
rich and hot sugar mommy dating site Nina 0 September 24, 2014
THE MEANING OF LIFE offlinealaa 0 August 28, 2014
meet local sexy hot women to date Bryant 0 August 28, 2014
nude senior gays' free meet up Unsubscribed 0 August 16, 2014